Monday, December 5, 2011

The Dutch Santa Claus and Donald Duck

                                         Amsterdam, 05 Dec. 2011.

Considering I promised the four year old son of my lesbian neighbors upstairs I would paint him a Donald Duck as a sort of misplaced Dutch Santa Claus present, it seems unfair not to keep my promise to the biggest fan of my artistic carreer...needless to say I had to add a Mickey Mouse as well...

A free of charge assignment but which will probably add positively to my Karma, maybe a shit load of presents in the youth of my next excistence though I doubt very seriously I will return as a human being...

Not with about all the shit I had to go through in this present life and the negative way I reacted to it...

Being a member of the humanoid race and therefore in the possession of a one-way ticket to the Buddhist Nirvana, maybe the Jesus Christ misguided idea of heaven, or else Allah's divine kingdom where ninety-nine virgins will happily await my earthly demise - though in the last case rumour has it these virgins will only be available for those that are mad enough, or far enough on their religious path, to blow themselves to kingdom-come in a crowd of over-zealous jews or hated heathen Americans...not my cup of English Darjeeling tea to leave this polluted lump of dirt En Esa Manera Loca Y Sangrienta-

No, no, no, these enlightened spiritual kingdoms are not there as a reward for my sins in the here and now...

Actually I am pretty sure I will materialise in my next reincarnation as a stinking fearless cockroach...but, maybe, maybe, maybe...painting these comic characters for four year old Hannes living upstairs will upgrade my next journey in this corporal valley of tears and tribulations to that of a big brown rat living on a third world garbage belt...

No comments: