Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gigeau De Paris

                                              Amsterdam,

Gigeau is an elderly, battered looking gay man who told he came to Amsterdam for the Gay Parade which is taking place this week here in my beloved Mokum, as it does every august, with the canal parade as the absolute highlight, drawing tourists - gay as well as straight people  - from all over...

Though Gigeau was in a hurry, not lining up in that endless long queue of Anne Frank House devotees, just passing by on his way to the Prinsengracht to obtain a good viewing spot, still willing to give me ten minutes of his Gay existence for this sketch, drawn to my little one-man street business by the sight of my funny handmade Mandala games...

Thanks for your time, Gigeau and hope you liked the Naked Butt Parade....sorry little joke from my side...

No comments: