Monday, August 29, 2011

Another naked lady from the Days Of Rain

                                                  Amsterdam,

And yet another naked lady - Una Desnuda Mas - made during these endless Days Of Rain here in good old Mokum, making my battered old house here in the Dutch capital look more and more a complete replica of my New Star guest house at the end of my wintery stay of three months...

The remants of take-away food, empty pilsener beer cans, half full bottles of Mooi Kaap red wine, jars with acrylic stained dirty water and used paint brushes, my colorfull artwork depicting all these beauties from my crazy gray brain cells, all around me while this incessable rain batters my windows...

But not the sounds of giggling young Isan women from the notorious Pattaya nightlife, sitting on the bed wrapped in orange colored hotel profided towels, their jet black hair shiningly wed from a recent shower while they nibble at barbecued chicken legs, watch the Thai love channel on my TV...

No sounds of snoring Isan Hot Mommas when I wake up, next to me on the bed, left side, right side, the floor covered with sleeping Asian beauties while I carefully make my way to the bathroom to relieve my full bladder...Mister Good Samaritarian in full swing here...hospiatlity to the max for impoverished undereducated Thai wh*res.

No, here I wake up alone in the bed, waking up to all these colorfull women that come out of my living dreams, memories aplenty but Nada En Realidad...just Days Of Rain.   

No comments: