Wednesday, August 31, 2011

the end of the Days Of Rain

                                                   Amsterdam,

I did this somewhat mysterious looking Buddha last night after returning from the Anne Frank House, a bit like celebrating what at the very most looks like the end of the Days Of Rain...

33 games sold in quick sucsession after several days of never ending rain, a nightmare to any determined street seller!!!

No more naked ladies from my dream world, that little sex obsessed monster that took up permanent domicile in my crazy brain somewhere during my early teens, taking over the control of my gray brain cells during these boring days of incessant heavenly piss battering the windows of my old house here in Amsterdam, forcing me to fill up all these wooden boards I found outside with the city's garbage this so-called summer and laboriously dragged up these steep stairs of my house for just that purpose, with colorfull acrylic ladies from my dream world...

A somwhat mysterious looking Buddha on newspaper, one page of the free episode of Metro coming in handy after reading about the mess of the human species...

No comments: