Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dos Desnudas

                                                  Amsterdam,

Considering I am uploading more naked ladies to this blog, it must be clear to you, reader of these crazy stories, it is pissing down again here in Mokum, effectively stopping me from my daily sorties to the world famous Anne Frank House to sell my profitable Mandala games...sigh, sigh, sigh, you probably think, but no...there is a certain attraction being locked up in this crappy old typical Amsterdam house with its steep staircase, slowly tilting forward because of the marshland Amsterdam is built on, by the powers of Lord Thor and his magic hamer Mjolnir throwing thunder after thunder across the Dutch skies, unleashing massive amounts of heavenly piss...

Inside this house where I am surrounded by my own colorfull artwork, producing more and more, wooden boards found aplenty in the garbage and labouriously carried up these aforementioned steep staircase, risking my limps and very neck but being in my artist's equivalent of a Buddhist prayer cell, covering them with Senyoritas desnudas in acrylics and forgetting time and the world around me....

No comments: