Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another naked lady from my dream world

                                                 Amsterdam,

With all the rain pestering my life and those of my fellow city dwellers, I have Nada to do but stay indoors, remembering my other life, my other home, not even all that far away from my beloved Mokum considering they have these aluminum people cans with wings, pay six or seven hundert of these worthless Euros - get rid of them before the Euro crisis makes turns them into toilet paper - and only twelve hours of flying, back to Thailand, back to my Hot Momma contacts, my easy going female models in that Asian kingdom where their king is still atificially kept alife to avoid succession riots...

Nada to do but keep myself busy freaking around with my jars of acrylic paint, my dirty brushes and that little sex obsessed monster inside my European mind, showing me erotic pictures of my aforementioned Thai ladyfriends who were always so willing to take of the feminine garments, stretch out on my New Star guest house bed languidly, a glass of Mhekong whiskey filled to the brim, cubes of ice melting in that amber colored liquid, her friends giggling and exchanging the latest gossips or watching the Thai love channel on my one hundert channel TV...

Here in Amsterdam I only have my dream world...and my paintings!!!  

No comments: