Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rene De France

                                                  Amsterdam,

Unfortunately Rene spook Pas D'Anglais and my french has been known to have seen some better days, like when I did my backpacking in former french colonies of the continent of L'Homme Noir...

Still, as a well-experienced streetseller of the Amsterdam city centre with years of interactions with nationalities across the globe, customers from Todas Las Partes de Este Mundo - oh wait...that was Espanyol though I am sure the meaning got across - I managed to convince Rene with his heavily accented French to give me some of his precious tourist time for this sketch, and sold him two Mandala games...even send him and his little rowdy family on their merry way to the Sara´s Pancake House in the Raadhuis Street, right next to the Nadia Hotel, in no tourist guide but the tastiest pancake house in good old Mokum, once they came out of the Anne Frank House..

Merci Beuaocoup, Rene and Bon Voyage back to that obscure little hamlet in the south of Franch you claimed to come from...   

No comments: