Friday, July 15, 2011

A woman to relax

                                                 Amsterdam,

A quick portrait I did today in my house after returning from the Anne Frank House, selling and making Mandala games all day, explaining my games to a multitute of different nationalities, half a dozen of foreign tongues passing through my head in the course of five hours, leaving my gray brain cells exhausted...

Cycling home as always, late afternoon, my battered old MANDALA case tied to the back of my Giant bike, through the heart of the Jordaan, the oldest part of Amsterdam, locals greeting me in passing asking me if I had a good day...

Ready for a coffee and a cold beer, relaxing in the house, maybe this portrait from my dream world, acrylics on an old page of the Bangkok Post still lingering on my living room table, waiting there for months already for exactly that purpose...

Freaking around with my paint, my jars of acrylic and crappy pencils, a woman from my dream world coming out of my Gringo head in paint on a Bangkok Post paper...a woman just to relax... 

No comments: