Wednesday, May 2, 2007

She is gone now! My kochanie, miss Poland.

Amsterdam, 0205-2007. Ha, feel good today, as a matter of fucking fact i feel GREAT!!!! Picked her up from the railway staion all dressed up in my new clothes i bought especially for the occasion and when im saw her leaving the train, her hair blonded just for me and dressed in these tight jeans, couldn`t help but noticing that, my herat started pumping and like an adolecent in love for the very first time in life i ran over to embrace her, take her packs from her and bring her home to my house here in Amsterdam-west. What a time we had together, great sex in my bed i can still smell the lingering smell of her essence, her body and the sex we had, in my bed! It is like incence of the very best kind, expensive and premating the house, like a fine drug that takes over my mental capabilities. Queensday together in the city watching the boat parade while we had an ice-cold beer and a MJ smoke. She is just one of these ladies that are kind of hard to forget!!!!! Somewhere in between i managed to do my work at the animal farm and a few visits to the Anna Frank house selling my games. I guess it is back to normal now smoking my favourite sigarillos and drinking cheap Albert Heyn beer to pass my time, maybe a cup of soup on a rainy day at the Tweede Mijl and free coffee at the Schakel, selling games at the Anna Frank House when the sun i s out, that sort of thing. Hasta la proxima vez, mi amor de Polandia.

No comments: