Friday, May 11, 2007

Sex and female attention.

Amsterdam,11-05-2007. With all the rain that has been coming down here in this city lately i start to get bored and almost automatically return to the drinking sessions in the park, smoking sigarillos all day and forget all about my more sportive life, the jogging in Westerpark that gives me so much energy and gives me a healtier feeling, more convience and of course it saves me money, after all jogging is free while all that beer, even when it is cheap supermarket beer, tends to get expensive considering the huge quantities i drink. Before long the Gang Of Evil Brothers will be over at my house, no money in their pockets but with dry troats and a lust for beer knowing full well i always give in and will pay their shit-beer. Big sigh here but at least i will be of to my polish kochanie in Berlin early next week planning to stay over a week, out of Amsterdam with all its evil attractions and back to a more intresting life full with sex and female attention.

No comments: