Thursday, May 24, 2007

Net stockings.

Berlin, 15-05-2007. Slinging my backpack on my back with my eyes scanning the perron for a glimse of my beloved Kochanie i moved to the way out, happy to finally be able to leave the closed environment of a german train behind me and seeing Brigitta again. My hungry eyes have already seen her outside waiting for me to disembark, dressed in a white coat with black stockings - they look familiar, i bet she wears that sexy underwear of hers underneath that white coat - and shining black shoes. Her house looks great and very warm, typically female and i can feel her presence in every corner and niche, it obviously is her place. My suspicion was dead right on the mark, she was wearing that sexy tranparent underwear of hers!!! I checked it already during the short bus ride to her house in Wedding, the Berlin neighborhood where she lives. Though she had got to get up early for her work, we fucked untill well after 03.00 o`clock in the morning. When i wook up she was gone, off to her work leaving me a frigo full with food and the keys to her place.

No comments: