Thursday, May 3, 2007

Moslimas in g-strings.

Amsterdam, 03-05-2007. "Nothing to worry about, mate" the surgeon back at the hospital told me this morning when i showed up for my appointment and get that terrible infected wrath on my tumb removed. I was afraid they would cut it out and i would be incapacitated for some weeks doing my voluteer job at the animal farm and making new games to sell at the Anna Frank House. Instead they sent me home and straight away i was off to sell my games again. I would have been mad if not considering the good weather we had here off late, 12 games i sold and when i saw a school of dutch girls, all of them culturally different, from surinam ladies to blonds and moslimas with their typical headscraf, i couldn`t help but remember Kochanie`s words only a few days ago "a headscraf with a face heavily mascarad and wearing g-strings. When they came out in small groups waiting for those still inside while sitting down on the pavement around me i could see my Kochanie was right once agian. Sticking out from their jeans i could see g-string after g-string, the heavy mascara i had already noticed when they were still in the queue waiting to get inside.

No comments: