Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Something nice and exciting!

Amsterdam, 30-05-2007. Tomorrow is the arrival date of Kochanie Brigitta, yeah this polish love of mine is once agian coming to visit me. she wants to celebrate her birthday with me which i saturday so i will have to think of something to get her amused. Now just shagging her usually does the trick, i mean she is really crazy about sex any one way and any time or place but for her birthday i like to do something special with her, maybe dancing downtown, a good concert or something similar. With the good weather i will have to be out to sell my games and can therefore not give her too much of my time, therefore something nice and exciting might well be in order. She cooks for me, gives me her body and plays nurse for me as well giving me good massage, common mon, i have got to think of something nice for her birthday!!! Sold 19 games today and i m well on the way to 350 games out and sold now, not a bad start of the summer.

No comments: