Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ich komme, komm bitte schnell!

Amsterdam, 24-04-2007. Everything is raedy now, Miss Poland you can come! I know she is on the way, i just had her on the phone, she is at the border now waiting for her conection to Amsterdam. I bought some nice clothes like a light colored jacket, a new blue jeans and i will put on the black shoes Keola gave me years ago and i rarely wear but when i do, everybody says they look good on my! Yeah, i know, i am and sound proabably quite excited about all this, but then i have been through quite a few big loves already in my life so i tend to believe i know when i am in love. Funny, i am getting older and had started to believe that Andrea from Kassel, who i met during another trip in Mexico was my last big love in this life, just felt i couldn`t handle this big love thing, too many emotions involved for such a closed personality ike me. However, after many women and over 7 years of holding them all at bay, just enjoying thje sex thing and the company i feel i have allowed finally to let another lady enter my life. I have decided to give her a good time here in Amsterdam at my side sacrificing a few days at the Anna Frank House in the process. Now i can only wait these final last hours before heading off to the railway station dressed in my fine new clothes to pick her upand hope she will enjoy her stay.

No comments: