Monday, April 23, 2007

Kochanie Brigit.

Amsterdam, 23-04-2007. Busy day today arranging everything for the expected arrival of Miss Poland, kochanie Brigit, cleaning the house especially the bathroom, i do want to make a good impression on her after all! Bought a new mountain bike as well so i can take her on rides through the city and beyond. In between i found time to visit the brothers in the park, have a coffee at the Schakel and a couple of free cups of soup at the Tweede Mijl, also known as the Tweede Kwijl < don`t ask me to translate, it would be difficult. Let it sufice to say the nickname refers to the free food!>. I even found a free hour to go over to Rob and ask him to take that crappy old race bike down from my house, i am sure he will be able to sell it some place, some-one so he can transform that money into cheap supermarket beer, the man is after all a hopeless alcoholic! When all the work was done i took my new bike out on a test ride through the city smoking a sigarillo on the way back in the park with the brothers. Needless to say they were by that time all pretty much wasted, drunk as skunks and high on all sorts of drugs!!!!!! Seriously wonder if i will ever be able to let that crazy life style totally behind me? Probably not but then they call me Shiva for a reason. Somehow i always seem to be able to return to my project, my trafels and my sports difficult as it might be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: