Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Relaxing with a Hollister, cigarillos and ice cold beer.

Amsterdam, 17-04-2007. Last night my college from the animal farm came over to help me out with my computer, installing my webcam and showing me how to do things with this highly interesting medium. The fact that he-Haico-is as gay as they come does not bother me much, the way i see it: the more gays in this world the better. It means less competion for me with the ladies!!! Nor do i care much about all these foreigners that seem to wanna settle down in this city, do hate the way some of them try to convince us, the dutch, we should embrace or at least accept their ways. Just let me live my own life and don`t bother me with yours pls!!! At least my little Mandala business at The Anna Frank House is goning all right, sold 17 games last sunday and 12 Mandalas yesterday, not bad for a couple of hours outside in the sun. The weather was good today but my volunteer job at the animal farm took to much of my energy to go out after i finish there, instead, as usual, i bought a Hollister and a pack of cigarillos and settle down to relax, the ice cold beer in my frigo that were left over from last night helped me to relax even more.

No comments: