Saturday, April 7, 2007

back home from Thailand.

Amsterdam, 07-04-2007. Returning to a sort of sunny Amsterdam and feeling quite happy this morning, i take it all for granted!!! Not that that is all that dificult after my little love affair with miss Poland, Brigitte!!! I can still feel it in my mind and my cock is still suffering from all the hard work it had to do the last 2 weeks or so, not that i have any complains, mind me!!! i am after all pretty much adicted to sex, matter of fact i let this adiction rule my actions and can take drastic decisions just to get a juicy pussy into my bed, no matter what. Being back home is being back in the old scene, the scene of alcoholics and druggies, the people i share my life with here in Amsterdam, dificult as it might seem and probably is, it still is my life here in this nice little city. However, whenever i come home i feel like being reborn. The enormous difference between my life here and when i am on the road is staggering and beyond my comprehension, where i get the amazing luck from to be able to do all this is also something i cannot understand and i have since long given up trying to!!! Just take things the way they come is my motto these days. Suspect the energy that this trip has given me will most likely linger on for a while and keep me active, the chickenfarm stuff and my memories of Miss Poland will keep invigorating me for some time as yet. Yeah, mon, i had a great trip and feel happy about it!

No comments: