Thursday, March 8, 2007

Back to Thailand again.

Amsterdam, 08/03/2007. Rob seems to be the only member from the Gang of Evil Brothers i still have some regular contact with. apart from seeing him occasionally at the Schakel, I have maybe once a week afternoon drinking session at his house. Now, this once a week sort of drinking my head off i can handle. I get to hear the latest news which is always about conflicts in this group of profesional drunks. Like Harry throwing a mobile phone at Frank s head after a heated arguement. FUNNY!!!!!! When after 3 or 4 cans of cheap market beer i return home, he will always give me fried chicken and a few more cans to ``take home``. And as always he does his best to try to repair the problem between me and Harry, ``i will be over at your house with Harry tomorrow`` he screams after me when i leave. Off course he does, he likes this idea of a couple of free beer at Ome Shiva s house with Harry and the mates. I know the way he thinks, the free beer and fried chicken are a great investment for when they are out of money and beer. I didn t tell him, or anyone else from the street that i will be off for Tailand again tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow will be shamboo bolinat, the rael thing SHAMBOO BOLINAT.

No comments: