Friday, March 2, 2007

getting fit again

Amsterdam, 03-03-2007. Now that my coctact with The Gang Of Evil Brothers seems really over, i am back to my daily runs in the park. My runs have always been my favourite excersize, the fresh air in my lungs, the wind in my face and the sounds of the birds make me feel good and the running gets me fit. Dogs can be a nuisance to a dedicated jogger but then, everything has got its price i guess. Not that my contact with these drunks from the neighborhood is really over, got Rob and Richard at my door trying to sell me a TV again. In the end they sold it to the neighbor next door for 25 Euro. Having done my volunteer job at the animal farm i felt i was permited to drink these cheap supermarket beers with them hearing the latest news from the street, who is having problems with who, their endless conflicts and scermises. A big bottles of cream Whiskey and several beers later i went home to sleep it all off before my date with Gustana. Now, she really is a hot one, the moment i entered her house she lowered her pants planting her hands against the front door and sticking her ass backward to my waiting erection that stuck out from the opened zipper of my blue jeans in waiting anticipation.

No comments: