Friday, February 23, 2007

-A girl with a cap on-

Amsterdam,23-febr.-2007. Girls aplenty last night in the city centre, i did have a suspicion there would be cos i had noticed how many tourists there been lately in town. Trying a few of these tourists frequented bar i ended up having a bit of contact with a physically small and attractive lady with a cap on, she would not tell me her name nor her nationality and several times she left me to chat to other blokes, probably all tourists, but kept coming back to me at the bar. Eventually she put her hand on my tigh and even checking out my cock through my blue jeans. She must have liked the feeling of that cos she invited me back to her room which was conviniently above the bar, most of these bars are actually tourist hotels with a bar downstairs, the owners make more money that way and can even use the bar in the morning for breakfast, even more money that way. Clever buggers. Miss Cap wasted no time when we got to her small room taking her clothes off in no time demanding i would do the same. In between the fucks she gave me head and passionate kisses, though getting fucked seemed what she was into mostly, no problemo as far as i was concerned.

No comments: