Monday, February 5, 2007

A free dinner and show

Amsterdam, 05-02-2007. My volunteer job at the Westerpark children s animal farm got me an invitation at the Pallazi, an expensive restaurant her in the Westerpark. In fact all the voluteers working without pay for the Westerpark area had been invited by the Westerpark council. Can t say the dinner was much but i did really enjoy the shows in between the courses, mostly acrobat acts. Also i very much enjoyed being there with my collegas from the farm. Got a nice little invitation from Gustana to come over to her house for a few hours after i returned home, needless to say i did not decline. She had her hand in my pants in no time and we fucked in the livingroom, the bedroom to being to cold. With my head high on Pallazi wine and a happy but tired cock in my pants i returned home well after midnight.

No comments: