Thursday, February 1, 2007

Frank, the absolute idiot

Amsterdam, 01-02-2007. Leaving the house for a jog in the park i can see the "gang of evil brothers" coming out of the Edah supermarket, Rob ahead with a full tray of cheap beer - about time he pays is the first thing going through my mind- . The invitation is inevitable but i am on a mission, i have been doing my thing at the animal farm this morning and my mission is still running strong, a jog in the park before i can let things go and return to my weaker state, the group is complete, though, it is difficult to let things be strong, just let things go. Just so much easier, i run in the park, my daily 5 km. but Harry s words are running in my head "let s dribnk all this stuff at your place"". THE TEMPTATION BIG AND STRONG. Love having visitors but i managed to stay strong and did my mission all the way to the end, I RAN IN THE PARK, MY DAILY 5 KILOMERTRES. Now i can go over to Rob s house and get wasted. Oh yeah, this bunch of boozers is still there already way out of their head. In the course of the afternoon i do their shopping buying more booze and soft drug, a Big Mamma -which is a super joint - or maybe 6 Euro worth of Jack Herrer hashish. Needless to say Frank passes out on Rob s matress eventually, he could never hold his licuor. When he does his usual throwing up on Rob s matress Rob goes bananas and throws him out. Hey man this happens all the time, he is used to it. The last time in my house during one of our heavy drinking sessions , he fell asleep on the toilet, it took me several hours after they had all left before i discovered he had not even bothered to flush the thing. Frank, you are an absolute idiot.

No comments: