Saturday, February 3, 2007

Amanda and Charlotte

Amsterdam, 03/02/2007. I was not really all that surprised to see Amanda and our little beautiful hijita Charlotte, returnig from my house when i came back from my jog in Westerpark. Hey, this little lady of ours looks like the most beautifull baby i have ever seen but then, i am presudised. She is after all part of me too, wether i like it or not. Her skin has colored slightly, her mother being half African no wonder there, her eyes turned a few shades darker but she still has my dark blond hair she had at birth, i could feel that typical KROES the africans have, though. Not that i care, just want her happy and healthy. Still i need/want to be alone, this whole `have a baby-business is just not my thing, really. Don t really understand why Amanda does get that into her thick skull. She asked me several times in the course of our years of friendship to give her a baby, i always told her my ideas on this supject. Now she has got her baby and i freely admit, it is a very beautifull little human being. Well, what can i say..... i am a man and not that young anymore, no excuse but i just like my freedom and personal life these days. End of story.........

No comments: