Monday, February 12, 2007

revenge of a woman.

Amsterdam,12-febr-2007. I still hear nada and nothing from the Gang of Evil Brothers, nothing bad in that the way i see it. It gives me time, and plenty of it for my other activities but less to write down in this blog. My other activities are not all that exciting, like painting naked women and reading my books, making a stockpile of Mandalas to sell in the up-coming summer at the Anna Fran House, running in the park every afternoon. No way i can run in the park when i get stupid drunk with these guys, paint or work on my computer, not to mention the other things that have my mental interset. Maybe i will go out downtown this thursday night hunting for the backpack ladies or whatever comes my way. I already know that after last week s debacle with Amanda she has phoned Harry to badmounth me, probably the raeson i don t see these alcoholic brothers of mine. Sigh, nothing so bad for a man as a the revenge of a turned down woman. Yeah i will definitely go downtown thursday night and get me some hot tourist pussy or whatevr pussy comes my way. That, after all is the revenge of a man on a angry woman.

No comments: