Friday, February 9, 2007

no more Gang of Evil Brothers

Amsterdam, 09-febr-2007. Haven t heard absolutamente nada of the Gang of Evil Brothers since last sunday after my run in with Frank the Idiot. wonder if they have taken his side? Not that i care much, they always come back, especially after their mony sources have ran dry. Not that i have much to offer there right now and a few days or weeks without them is as always better for my health and other activities. I have started jogging in the park again, sleep better at night and drink less, even had a nice little social visit from Gustana last night. The woman was hardly inside before she took her clothes off, 2 hours of straight sex and she was out hardly having finished the glass of Red Wine i poured her. In fact i had bought a i litre bottle of Albert Hyen table wine so i had to finish that on my own, well with my balls empty i had no objection.......

No comments: