Friday, April 20, 2007

Mayke, as crazy as they come!

Amsterdam,20-04-2007. Not all that unexpected Mayke came over to my house last night, the woman really is as crazy as they can possibly come! Working at a second hand shop she came to bring me some blue jeans asking me 2 Euros a pair. Now that is not much for a good pair of jeans but has she forgotten all the bottles of white wine i bought for her whenever she comes over to watch a movie with me? Or the bag of grass she finished last week, the bag of grass that Haico forgot a few days earlier, which meant i had to buy some new pot for him! Whatever, all these people from the park constantly need money to finance their junky life style. And of course i have to listen to all her woes about Rody, her former boyfriend, hey you don`t like the bloke Mayke don t go over to his house anymore, i would say. However she is always so busy blabbering on she doesn`t seem to hear my comments, nothing new in that but fucking together is one thing that will never happen again between her and me!!! Sold 22 games at the Anna Frank House today, a hell of lot better as the 2 games i sold last wednesday or the 12 i sold last monday.

No comments: