Saturday, April 21, 2007

El Senyor Poderoso, Dinero.

Amsterdam, 21-04-2007. Ich komme.... i read in my e-mail box today when i opened Yahoo.com. She is coming this polish love from me asking me in the same e-mail if she can borrow money, women cost money my dad used to say and sure enough he was right as i have found out a 1000 times over. Not really sure what to do about it, she needs money and i have it, but then all my alcoholic friends always ask for the dough of life and never bother to return El Senyor poderoso, maybe i should give her the money for her train ticket and pay for her expenses while she is here in my city. Not too bad a idea i would say!!! Not that i lack any money at the moment, my little one-man business at the Anna Frank House is still gonig strong like hell with over 90 Euros in my pocket when i left today and 24 games sold. Still running in the park nearly every day while i see the members of the Gang of Evil Brothers sitting in the sun and getting drunk as skunks on cheap Edah supermarket beer, their lifestyles are destructive and money always a problem. Just wonder how long it will take me to return to that lifestyle and hang out with again and again, paying for their cheap beers and the joints they so much like to smoke, maybe better i let Kristin have that money she asked for and hope i will eventually get it back.

No comments: