Monday, February 18, 2013

Dinner conversation at the Apex hotel

Pattaya, 18 Febr. 2013.

I spoil my palate with some Mee Krob mixed with Peek Kai, politely thanking the slight young girl in the Apex uniform in Thai for the condensed bottle of Leo, Khop Khun Khap, being rewarded with a sly smile and the habitual Thai Wai before quietly slipping away, carefully avoiding Miss Endu's jealous glances...she might consider our contact of the Phuen/Phuen nature though sleeping with me free of charge every night back at my New Star guest house which she, by the way, thinks of as inferior accomodation for somebody as gifted as me, but jealous she can be, never mind her long daily hours on the beach looking for customers...

Telling me stories of about Go Go girls and massage parlours, giving me intimate physical accounts of Pattaya's Farang residents who at some time or other have been taking advantage of her services, reporting on the comings and goings of old hands and generally going forth on any which subject that holds her fancy, the usual panoply of dead Yaa Baa girls and deceased Farang alcoholics over the course of her Hot Momma carreeer in this Sodom and Gomorra paradise for Western males...

I check my Leo bottle but it has gone empty while I tried to concentrate on her banter, trying hard to ignore the fat German speaking slobs at the next table who generally speaking look like unmade beds in their oversized shorts and sweaty T-shirts and pretty much speak the same sort of shit but then as seen from the sex tourist point of view, silently wondering if any of them belonged to her "clientele" at some time or other, maybe even this very afternoon today..

Two hundert and fifty TBH a person for buffet dinner at the Apex hotel and the only entertainment I get is stuff I have been hearing for the last twenty-five years already, scared to asked for another Leo beer in case Miss Endu might decide to transform her jealousy into a catfight with Missy Apex...

No comments: