Friday, February 22, 2013

My own Suzie Wong story

Pattaya, 22 Febr. 2013.

Was it William Holden who, on a sabatical year off, wanting to better his ameteuristic artwork, moved to Hong Kong, took up residence in a Kowloon shorttime hotel full with soft-hearted Chinese whores and fell in love with one of them, the legendary story of Suzie Wong...

Back in the days when Westerners tended to look at Asians as ,well, not exactly formidable, mostly small of frame though that last part could be seen as attractive in the local females, speaking some sort of indecipherable monkey related chatter, just not white enough to be considered equal to the European race of idiots...

nowadays a whole army of sex starved white  men flocks to Asia in search of their very own Suzie Wong, or maybe the rif-raf of a failed society getting smashing Mao on cheap booze and "off" every night of even more economical sex...

Maybe I am slowly changing into an retired old fart myself who is given his last chance at love with my own Suzie Wong, Miss endu waiting in my room for my speedy return but unwilling to leave my cold Archa Beer alone, or else this army of mostly elderly degenerates and losers here on the beach, my fascination with the abomination forcing me back to the after midnight Pattaya shuffle of crazed lightning, again and again...

Contemplating my soon to be break-up with Miss Endu, the very words I should use to soften the mutual flow of tears, , Miss endu who happily unaware of my mental processes is waiting, erotic intentions on her mind and Pauvre Moi totally and well aware men in general, and probably me in particular, tend to be hopelessly stupid in the company of beautiful women, like I said Moi no exception there though realistic enough to know I can not bond for longer periods of time...

My own Suzie Wong story, or maybe my own fate!!!  

No comments: