Friday, February 1, 2013

Entertainment free of charge

Pattaya, 01 Febr. 2013.

Both Dikke Joop and Hubert De Belique are holding their massive bellies laughing, uncontrollable shakes making their rolls of fat trembling, I wanna hide under the table down here in Soi Yamato, out of pure embarrasment, in the foyer of that number one shorttime hotel in all of this Sodom and Gomorra place officially called Pattaya, only Papa Emiel, aka known as De Droogpruim, holds his cool looking up at this poor Indian sex tourist who just saw his lady choice of the night, who by the way was a one hundert percent Bona Fide real Kathoey which only adds to the fun but not for poor Mister Hindu, run away with a purple 500 Baht note walking down to the Seven/11 to buy bad quality rubbers, indignantly informing us stupid Indian man forget condom, clickety clack her/his high heels go never to be seen again, no condoms and no shorttime...

"You think lady come back, sir?" Mister Hindu wants to know, "You wait and see, my friend" Papa Emiel tells him cool as hell frozen over...it is business as usual here for these old geezers and most likely they will all be over to Pattaya Walking Street, hop into a Go Go Bar and Watch Snatch as they call it, cheap entertainment for the prise of a cold Chang...

My own entertainment goes cheap too these days with Miss Superboob wanting Pas De Break-up even though I hide out here in this dump in the company of old hands and having switched off my cell, I have a strong suspicion she will be waiting in front of the New Star, taking care of that big bag of Leo, maybe a big bottle of Mhekong if their is some of that amber colored stuff left over after feeding her poor gold fish, Pla needs entertainment too after all, never mind they will soon enough end up floating belly-up, enjoying the merits of the fish Kingdom-Come after a life time of alcohol poisoning ...

Maybe I should tell her about my little dinner with Miss Endu and all that came with it, massage in my room and more of that, Miss Endu who wanted to pay for my sea food soup and the small Leo in the room, showing me the bank draft with 1250 Canadian dollars on it printed in bold letters, money Pas De Problem here again - why in Lord Buddha's name does she ply the beach when she has that sort of Canadian dough coming in every fortnight, but then I have given up trying to comprehend the Thai way...

My entertainment comes free of charge where that of Mister Stupid Hindu Man costs and costs but Nada in return...

   

No comments: