Friday, January 4, 2013

Regret is unprofessional.

Amsterdam, 04 Jan. 2013.

Months in the future I might come to regret this, probably'll become evident that I have become depressed about this, unhappy most likely, living a life I will find utterly unfullfilling....After all last night was a close one, twenty-five years of platonic friendship with Cesca nearly down the proverbial drain, thanks to the bottle of Vino Tinto my neighbors upstairs gave me as a belated X-mas gift, with Cesca smattered on alcohol, a vice she hardly ever indulces in, posing for me in the nude as she has done countless times but this time with the drinking roles reversed....

But no I played the professional gentleman, not taking care of the opportunity of her physical needs, guiding her to my bed where she could sleep off the ingested amounts of King Alcohol's poison while I myself and me occupied the couch in my front room...

Waking up to a naked Cesca in front of the window watching the world go by, her nude behind reminding me of what could have been...but regret is unprofessional in the life of a gentleman bachelor, better I get up and make her coffee, give her a clean towel for the morning shower as the perfect host should do...

Nothing wrong making a quick sketch of her though...

No comments: