Monday, January 28, 2013

A game of pool with Nong

Amsterdam, 28 Jan. 2013,

I decide to concentrate my gaze on Nong's Boobs hanging braless in her tight pinkish T-shirt that reads I LOVE PATTAYA, her nipples poking through like they want part of the action, some patches of perspiration add to the erotic sight...probably a good enough place to rest my blue Farang shiners on considering this Jomtien based poolhall is a hard place with hard looking mostly local male characters, bullies by the look of it, most of them stripped to the waist because of the heat that permeats this joint. Blue tattoos covering their torsos, lizards and impressive looking dragons from the imaginary dream world of the human species, crazy Khmer script decorating their backs in long lines, the usual protecting from bad luck, maybe pneumonia, evil spirits and the Phra Phum, bullets from rivals, chunky amulets around their necks with lord buddha and more than holy monks from the Thai Buddhist world adding to the protection market of the Land of Smiles....somehow it gives me the idea that to the Thais the world must be a dangerous place to live in!!!

I have decided to go for a cheap bottle of Mhekong with soda and ice instead of the Kloster I like so much. Drinking a expensive brand of beer in a joint like might well be an invitation to get my dough appropiated by people whose specialty is appropiating hard earned Thai Baht from those Farang that are stupid enough to wave it around...

Yeah, well I would never have entered a badly lit shithole like this whose clientele  probably has done more hard time in Bhangkwa Prison as I have outstanding years in hell, but when I communicated the idea to Nong that we should have a game of pool, good practice for the coming week when I have no doubt my mate Paul will want to play this game of colored balls and cues, she inmediatedly took me on the back of her scooter and dragged my Farang ass to this dump where the denizens try hard to impress me with looks that do not have my fancy, where I do my best to stay invisible, keep my Farang blue eyes glued on the best part of Nong's atonomy, that braless stuff dangling precariously in her tight pinckish T-shirt that reads I LOVE PATTAYA, remember?

No comments: