Saturday, January 19, 2013

Last minute preparations and new bue jeans

Last minute preparation,

There we go again, steaming cup of Java to wake up in freezing Amsterdam and getting ready to eave good old Mokum, leaving behind that darned cold I have come to hate so much....

Money and passport in my money bag strapped to my waist underneath a clean pair of underwear, sone-opne wants to get their hands on that stuff I have got to notice it, the papery necessaries of this trip being so close to my most private parts...

A new pair of jeans courtesy of Rob, probably stolen but whatever, the bloke has got his next ten Euro - on top of the twenty I normally allow him to borrow each month - a new pair of blue jeans he claimed he got from his Mom who had Pas De Temp to come to Amsterdam to bring to D'Argent on top of his cherished Uitkering - his dole you know - Lets hope he will no forget my thirty doomed Euro two months from now but thanks anyway for the blue jeans wherever you got them from, price tag still attasched...

Better would have been my dough had gotten to these poor creatures of the pattaya nightlife, the Isan Hot mommas as I usually refer to them, after all ten doomed Euro are still worth something in far away Thailand...

Yeah, 13.30 h this afternoon I will be on my way to Farawayistan, where the climate is pleasant, the beer cold to the touch, the ladies beautifull and kind and the food palatable tp put it mildly, no more crappers from the Amsterdam streets and their constant pestering me for money...and lets no forget to remove that stupid price tag from my new blue jeans before passing through Schiphol Airport passport control.

No comments: