Thursday, January 3, 2013

Feeling number one good.

http://youtu.be/0KOhjhFQuqU   A short movie of my chaotic house in Amsterdam, and, oh yeah, my number one friend Cesca figures in this movie too.

Amsterdam, 03 Jan. 2013,

I am not on the run today, nor do a experience the obnoxious feeling of the absence of friends, doesn't feel at all like paranoia can set in a t any given moment, all of a sudden the tongue of the Gods sounds once more familiar inside that Gringo - or was it Mzungu, Farang or whatever - skull of mine, the endless narative churning my brainscell inside out wether it is about dinosaurs, nazis or canibals, bankers in expensive Armani suits that annoy me beyond believe with their money grapping obsession, or world politics...

It is all gone today while I freak around with my paint, my number one good ladyfriend from twenty-five years in the making demure but comfortable in my house, sorting through my silver rings, a left-over from my market days, enjoying each other company though not talking much...

Seventy doomed Euro worth of rings disappear in her green shoulder bag and I decide I will take her downtown for dinner at my number one restaurant the Kam Yin in the Warmoestr....eating out tonite with my number one ladyfriend at my number one restaurant feeling number one good.

Thanks for all these years of number one friendship, Cesca!!!  .


No comments: