Monday, January 21, 2013

A Thai lady on the plane

Pattaya, 22 Jan. 2013.

A big beaming smile she throws me but disappointments clearly showing in her Asian shiners whens she realises she has got the seat behind me instead of that cherished chair next to me. Well, shit happenes but I feel pleased in the knowledge I made some sort of impression on her when I was drawing her face while waiting for boarding...

Looking up again mere minutes later but not to some Asian beauty with a beaming smile despite her obvious disappointment, no, two Farang males wanting to know if I would mind taking the seat in the row behind me because they lke to sit together for the twelve hour flight to Suvarnibhumi Airport in still alive but barely King Bhumipol's mysterious Asian kingdom...

looking over the seat at her small waving hand, enjoyment replace for disappointment clearly showing in her dark eyes...a whole night of chatting in a strange mix of Norwegian, Thai and English with this joyfull young lady who wears a gold wedding ring, gold neck lace and gold expessive looking watch on her arm, being dragged through " Thai passport only " at Suvarnibhumi airport upon arrival, poking my nose mentally at the long queue of Farangs though my ribs still slightly hurting from the occasional elbow push - pay attention Mister Farang Hans hehehe - she gave me back aboard the China Air flight whenever I my eye lids sagged during her one-sided non-stop babble...

Only being back on the Pattaya bus listening to my friend Paul who picked me up, do I realice I forgot to ask for her phone number...shit three times in a row but then she WAS married and Thailand is FULL with adorable ladies after all...   

No comments: