Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My old lady friend Noi

Pattaya, 28 febr. 2012.

In some forgotten prehistoric age a unknown cave woman hit upon the bright idea of offering sexual services to her male comtemporaries in exchanged for some extra chunks of mamoth meat, a good deal for both parties involved, the woman got stronger by the consumption of more bloody flesh and the male providers felt happy the day after and therefore became better hunters...

Interesting trail of thought I guess while I work myself up the stairs of a huge apartment complex just off Soi Bhukhao, sidestepping all sorts of human produced junk littering the steps and different floors...

Four or five girls descending, cooing and complimenting me, even trying to grope my more personal physical equipment, telling me "you handsome man", me like you too much' and more of the same though I presume they are after that extra chunk of mamoth meat...

enormous amounts of typical female platform shoes in front of the rooms, racks with feminine garments drying in the harsh sun, tell me more about this place, half empty bowls with limp looking noodles attracting birds and big rats alike an even bigger proof to my suspicions, cheap and a bit away from the centre, local ladies sharing rooms being the norm rather than the exception in a apartment complex like this, share the rent and bed space...

I am actually on the way to see Noi, my lady friend from last year who works at the Pattaya Festival as Mhe Baan, cleaning jobs of twelve long and boring hours each night with hardly time for Sanuk, Sanuk but apparently waiting for me in room 115, a text message on my phone with the necessary info but not the reason why though I am reasonably sure what sort of Trabajito is expected of me today...

After the "act" we end up at the Noi restaurant which I consider a fitting name considering the name of my table- and former bed partner...maybe the Mamoth became extinct but a free meal of Gai and Khao Pat should be in order here...

No comments: