Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Explaining the "Trade".

Pattaya, 29 febr. 2012.

I am not about to fall into the all too common trap of worshiping the women I share my more personal and intimate moments with...I am, after all, devoted to my bachelor's excistence...

Nor am I all that opposed to the idea of Nong, Song, Saam Daeng, a extra chunk of mamoth meat in exchange of the adults only game which is the main resaon of income for many local ladies here in sin city Pattaya...

The accomplishes of organised religion and their unabashed criticism of the "trade" while they themselves are busy trying to excuse yet another pedo sex scandal, "God will judge our actions", do not wash much dish water with me...

Nor does the mainstream media's negative and/or sensational stories about the female asian way of making the dough cut much green grass with me...

Nor the malfeasance of incompetent governments and their on-going campains against the exploitation of the "Trade" in third world countries have much of my personal interest though the consistent sex scandals of Western politicians seeing day light despite costly efforts of moping them under the public carpet amuse me highly, Clinton with his sigar adventures or maybe Gingrich extra-marital affairs, the rape stories of French IMF topman Strauss Kahn better known as Monsieur 33 cm. do make better reading material I have to agree tough.

Me I just live it up here in South/East Asia, a simple ambulant seller from the Amsterdam streets trying to make the best and most of a modest amount of non-declared Euros that will otherwise have no real meaning...   

No comments: