Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A lady thief in the night

Pattaya, 22 Febr. 2012.

Sweet sleep, dreams like sugar, Miss Paddie taking care of me and not a soul in the world disturbing me...well, no, being in the sweet arms of lord Morpheus' realm is not to be my destiny tonight, not with that pesistent "knock, knock, knock', softly so as not to wake the German couple sleeping in the room next door but persistently nonetheless like a only a Thai Hot Momma can with the smell of Nong, Song, Saam Daeng in her female nostrils...

I don't need the pregnant air of Thai moonshine whisky drifting through the cracks in the wooden door, to know it is that nutty red haired lady from this morning who drove me to that corrupt borderpost where I lost 1200 Baht getting my second visa arranged...no way I gonna open the door to this Miss Mau lady who obviously needs more of these red bank notes to keep that unquenchable thirst of hers satisfied...

" Hans, mister Hans, please open door, me must talk to you" rummaging around outside my 100 Baht baby room, apperently mistaking my neighbor's door...now, that could get interesting with Misses German not gonna be all that Gluecklich when she finds that red haired local drunk lady in her room with serious hooker interests in her boyfriend...

But, no, I can hear her shuffle around a bit, some sniffles and soft giggles before soft female foot steps hurry down the stairs, the snoring next door continueing, probably never aware of their nocturnal visitor...

Next morning over a cup of strong thirty Baht Nescafe I overhear them complaining to the owner, 3200 lying on their bedside table, has mysteriously disappeared, and yes, Wir Schlaffen Mit Der Tuer Geoeffnet Weil Es So Heiss Ist Waerend Der Nacht...I keep quiet trying to shut out unsuccessfully the image of Miss red Hair sleeping off somewhere 3200 Baht worth of Thai Moonshine whisky...if she survived that amount of alcohol posoin, that is!!!     

No comments: