Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy bachelor days come at a price

Pattaya, 26 Febr. 2012.

I feel a bit like the Happy Single since being back in sin city Pattaya, a bit like the hero in Cliff Richard's song "Son, You Are A bachelor's Boy"...not that my happy days with Paddie, not even all that long ago, have vanished from my Farang mind, listening to music togerther late at night in spacious bar beer cafes at the beach front, dancing together at the Bamboo Bar to the sound of Thai love songs, intimate moments to be remembered with a certain physical longing once back in my home town Amsterdam...still, nothing like the Bachelor's Way!!!

A bit like a certain prehistoric Comedia Dell'Arte, exciting, chaotic and colorful, but at the same moment confusing and fearful, never knowing what my lazy days will bring me the moment I wake up in the not so early next morning...

Do know for sure though that those sorry creatures the midnight trade have spitted out I will find on the beach after breakie, no morning coffee and Croissant here but massive hangovers and physical discomfort brought about by the consumption of moonshine shit, smoking Ya Ba and selling their nubile Asian bodies, the Hot Momma trade already in full swing - did it ever really stop? - , make dough the " female Isan way", another smoking session of ice will make you feel better!!!

Miss Mieo, feeling super and great the night before after her well earned shorttime with Johan the Second Mad belgium - Yeah, I believe they pass on their conquests to each other - , crying the next morning, her money gone the way of countless drug induced exits before and her braincells seriously damaged...yeah, have another Big Smoking Session, Mieo, "boyfriend me here, boyfriend me there" she tells me while banging her small fists against the trunk of the many ribboned Bodi tree, pointing her slender fingers at any Farang male passing, big drops of tears rolling down her cheeks, her T-shirt wed with a recent swim, having tried vainly o rid her body of male juices I suspect...only 29 years old and already two thousand "love affairs" further on in her still young life...

Yeah, the happy bachelor days for us farang males come at a price for Isan Hot Mommas...but how many of us do realize that...the endless narrative inside my gray brain cells have started again but find Pad De Solucion to the age old question!!!

No comments: