Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vanessa from Paris,

Amsterdam,

Vanessa from Paris whom I drew today at the Anne Frank House where, by the way, I sold 15 games though not much of a line outside to speak of...

Vanessa who seemed thrilled to have this direct interaction with, as she descibed it, a famous Amsterdam artist..I could have told her otherwise, more something like a simple street seller in the Amsterdam centre, nothing much to speak of but I felt unwilling to spoil her highten state of mental excultation...why deny the lady a free dopamine high when she would pay 3.50 in stupid Euros in one of these infamous Amsterdam coffee shop for a Mary Jane - Marijuana you know - joint in order to reach the same sort of gray brain cells flying lessons...

And anyway, I seem to remember quite enjoying the sight of her purple T-shirt, female breasts braless underneath...but I guess that is a typical male point of view, the word VIEW can be taken quite literally here though is not meant to be female unfriendly...

Thanks for the three games you bought, Vanessa, for the ten minutes of your precious tourist time posing for me and last but definitely not least for forgetting to put on a bra this morning...  

No comments: