Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Charly from Plymouth, England


This is Charly from Plymouth, the south of England and whose long slender legs fascinated me though I was less impressed with her French boyfriend who kept poking his massive hands at himself as though trying to tell me Mano A Mano "Moi, Je suis Le Boyfriend while keeping the place in the Line for her, that endless long queue of Foreign tourists waiting patiently outside the Anne Frank House for their turn to experience an emotional cascade touring the Anne Frank House Achterhuis...

Paper hand kerchiefs at the ready, dear visitors to my city though I have a strong suspicion Monsiuer Moi, Je Suis Le Boyfriend will be too busy trying to overcome his bout of Frog jealousy...spoil your 8.50 Euro entrance fee, Mon Ami but at least you will keep your eyes dry and thereby save on the cheap paper hand kerchief...

No comments: