Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Naked lady at the Lek Hotel swimming pool

Amsterdam,

I saw this topless bikini lady last winter at the Lek Hotel diving into the hotel's pool after her buffet breakfast...

The Lek Hotel in that Farang male paradise two hours drive by mini airco bus from hectic Bangkok - called Krung Thep by the Thais - where I went myself twice a week for the 110 Baht buffet breakfast, stuffing my tummy on a variety of breakfast dishes collected from across the globe, always admiring this tall well shaped blond whose nationality remained a mistery to me, no way to talk to her considering the notorious jealousy of my female Thai table partners...

At least they didn't mind me making this drawings..."me jealous Khe Mak, her much beautifull, not like me", and more of these comments while I was busy with my black pen and colored markers...

No comments: