Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bob from Boston

Amsterdam,

Bob demonstratively folded his arms across his massive chest when he posed for me while his two daughters made pic after pic of me sketching Big Daddy who went on a long anti-Osama tirade...

"I hate Obama, maybe he got Osama but he destroyed our economy, man"!!!

I have never felt the need to correct my models, or people in general for that matter, of contrary believes, different points of deduction, another way of thinking maybe, especially so when my conversation partners are as big as Bob from Boston...

Maybe the destruction of the American economy, even the famous - infamous in some cultures I guess - American way of life probably started under Bush junior with President Obama having a hard time to reverse matters...but like I said, what is the point...I am, after all, a simple street seller here in front of the infamous long queue of foreign tourists waiting to see the notorious Anne Frank Hiding Place on the Amsterdam Prinsengracht...

Anyway, thanks for posing for my art project called My Customers At The Anne Frank House, Bob, and for buying two Mandala games for your photo-crazy duaghters...

No comments: