Friday, January 21, 2011

Painting women and drawing Buddhas in pattaya

Thailand, Pattaya,
21 jan. 2011.

Being here in my New Star Guesthouse, once again involved in painting naked ladies from the Pattaya nightlife, Hot Mommas who come to my room in droves hoping for a free shower and some precious TV time, a couple of hours of rest and relaxation while poor Moi is coloring my drawing paper lining the walls of my room with erotic pictures in acrylics...

Yeah, I thought I had grown out of that childlike and insecure need, I seriously thought that I am not at all plaqued by that emotional need...or maybe this is every man's dream come true, opening the door to oriental women who love me to death, or at least so they tell me...

Tranferring my physical needs into colorfull artwork that has no reall meaning but to keep me busy and off the booze...not like all the other European males drinking cheap Leo beer, Black cat Whiskey on the boulevard and shooting lewd glan at any passing local woman who are more often then not dressed in short hotpants...

In this crazy party place I have painted short and tall women, the anorexic types, sometimes beautifull, at other times downright ugly, bags of bones, fatsos, deaf mutes and cripples, drunk out of their collective asian female minds, Yaa Baa users and those covered in dirt from numerous nights sleeping on the beach...

Sexual encounters aplenty and more sad life stories as I care to remember...

After the Apex Hotel 110 baht breakfast I usually wander over to the boulevard making my contacts for the afternoon, asking posible art victims  "Laew Khun  Cheu Arai?", what is your name in Thai before getting into a more serious mood...though my visitors often take friends along for the ocassion too which means a full house, almosr like a hand of cars in a good poker game...

When my models are gone, back to the boulevard, back to hunting Farang males with a overdose of Testosteron running through their semi-drunk minds, I spend my late afternoons and early evenings in front of my hotel working on my other project, drawing colofull Buddhas in my sketchbooks which the Thai love as much as the Farang sex visitors love b*lling nubile Thai ladies who have very little say in the matter due to empty female purses and hungry bellies... 

No comments: