Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Muslima lady with blue eyes

Holland, Amsterdam,

04 dec. 2011.

I saw this Muslima today in the central library here in good old Mokum where I had gone to read De Telegraaf after returning from Onze Lieve Vrouwen Gasthuis - hospital - feeling happy with all the good news from my docter, my health being less in a state of deteroration as I orginally feared...

I guess I can go to Thailand next week knowing I am still in a good physical condition desp[ite my crazy coffeeshop hobbies and heavy bar hopping, beer and Red Wine aplenty in the days of yore and yonder but apperently having done less damage to my Holy Physical Temple as was expected by my gray brain mass...

As for my latest subject...I was mesmerised by her clear blue eyes and the contrast it gave to her light blue-colored head scarf, the light brown of her - probably - Maroccan skin...maybe she was from the Rif mountains in her native Maocco, a member of the Berber clan