Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A last colorfull drawing of Lord Buddha

Holland, Amsterdam,
11 Jan. 2011.

A last colorfull drawing of Lord Buddha hours before my departure, on the way to His Asian realm, another three months of my life devoted to travelling around in His spiritual kingdom, where His philosophy is worshipped by devout devotees, where His temples are called Wads and seen all over the place...

Provided I don't get knocked down by a speeding car on my way to the airport, knifed by a drunk as a skunk jealous park alcoholic, taken for granted my aluminium flying machine will not come down prematurely, smashing into some great mass of water called an ocean, drowning all aboard who survive the impact...

Well, lets face it, a list like this could be endless but my confidence of arriving in King Bhumipol's Mystic Kingdom soon are growing by the hour...

No comments: