Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thai female faces from the dream world (part five)

Holland, Amsterdam,
26 Sept. 2010.

Another female face from my dream world, or else maybe based upon the beautifull eyes of miss Rose from Aidelaide, Land of Oz  but of Vietnamese origine and who found herself a night free of charge on my couch by means of http://www.couchsurfing.org/

It were after all her eyes that kept reminding me of these big Asian shiners in this painting which I did last week way ahead of her stay with me this weekend....

Sharing a glass of wine with her last night when she arrived, and a bicycle ride across town this morning showing her around ancient Amsterdam, playing the experienced tour guide free of charge...or maybe my pay was her charming company and the free meal we had for lunch in the Kam Yin...

Thanks for staying with me, Rose 

No comments: