Friday, September 17, 2010

Thai female faces from the dream world (part three)

Holland, Amsterdam
17 Sept. 2010.

Another face from my f*cked-up dream world, fequently featuring in my midnight fears and angst though our contact was always positive and based upon mutual respect...a lady happy enough to wash down countless alu cans of Chang paid by poor me but equally happy to pay me can after can of Leo beer once a good fat wallet Farang customer had passed by in her Hot Momma life, a mere thrity minutes stint in the dirty PS Guesthouse with a overweight sweaty visitor from the Rich West would result in a couple of rosy banknotes easily transformed in some Leo beers for the friendly Dutch old hand whose sketchbook seemed to be his most prized possession...

Ha, the PS Guesthouse, the biggest shorttime hotel in all of Pattaya, where Lek, the unfriendly receptionist lady is rumoured to be still a virgin by her Farang boozing clientele down in the foyer though already in her late thrities if not her early forties...the place where all the Ya-Ba addicted Hot Mommas down on the boulevard drag their johns to despite the huge brown colored rats and oversized cockroaches co-excisting with a steady amount of Khatoeys and an ever returning number of mostly Belgians and Dutch habituees who use the foyer to indulge in their eternal quest for Chang and Thai whiskey...

The name of this lady...I don't seem to remember but I do recall quite vividly how she pointed to her crotch when I asked her if she ever had thought about opening a bank account, save up some cash and maybe use it to buy a souvenir shop, massage parlour or hair salon, telling me "this down here is my bank, Phom Tilak Hans"...

No comments: