Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hannes working out


Holland, Amsterdam.

This is Hannes, my three year old neighbor's son who loves to sneak into my house, fascinated by all my cans of paint, my pensils and markers lying around at random, my drawing adorning the walls, my paintings covering every free space, the wooden masks in my dirty bathroom as well as all the other typical male stuff b...elonging to a confimred bachelor...

Hannes also is a frequent visitor to the animal farm for children where I fill in a volunteer job, either coming together with his two mothers - Hannes parents are a female lesbian couple - or in the rumourfull company of his day care playmates, often following me around all morning keeping me from my hard work...

In this photo you see him doing a serious work-out with my push-up bars.

No comments: