Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My old ladyfriend Peap

Pattaya.

I still remember Peap, this alcoholic nutcase Hot Momma that used to frequent Lucky's bar down in soi Yamato. One of these ladies in Pattaya that hang on but look worse and more downhill every year I return.

She is quite the lady though, the way she beat the crap out of scottish Mick when he was drunk late at night in the bar he was a co-owner of, obnoxious and blind drunk he lost face face down in the mud of Soi Yamato, getting kicked in the ribcase repeatedly by the high heeled shoes of Paep and the other bar ladies.

I remember how she would come up to this dingy room above the bar where I used to live in these years when I was in Pattaya. Half drunk and horny like hell looking for sex with a good looking farang, well hung and in good physical shape.

A bit like last night but in a different room, in a different soi and several years down our mutual life spans. We have both grown older and more experienced in the matters of life.

I was walking down Soi Yamato looking for her - Soi Yamato being her favorite hang-out place - hoping for some adventure of the physical nature, not something hard to find in Pattaya I might have to add, when I heard her voice calling out to me already drunk and obviously at least half out of it.

These days she is being supported by a norwegian boyfriend, old and fat but a good Sugar Daddy who sends her regular American Express checks and comes over once or twice a year for sex and female companionship, booze and good food. All of that at real good bargains in this heck of the woods.

So no big surprise she paid for my Heineken. With a rich Sugar Daddy in the west these Hot Mommas seem to get a kick out of seducing handsome farangs when the fancy strikes them. Apart from that we have been down that road before many a time with me paying her drinks so there was no reason for Lord Buddha to provoke a guild complex in my chaotic and fucked-up mind over a free Heineken from a worn-out Hot Momma.

Drinking that Heineken and chatting about old times, I could see the veil slowly coming over her eyes, the veil that I remember so well, the veil that made me realise she was getting her panties wed in anticipation. Sniffing the air around her a bit, like a male dog sniffs the air around the backside of a bitch dog hoping she will be in heat, I could detect that not to be mistaken female odour that is produced by a wed human pussy.

Soon after that we were in my room at the New Star Guesthouse shagging our brains out while outside in the street bar ladies where screaming excitedly and the sounds of broken bottles filled the nighttime air... some Hot Mommas have a fisticuff over a farang boyfriend no doubt...this is after all Pattaya.

No comments: